Thursday, January 6, 2011

New Year! New me!

www
The title of this blog may sound more dramatic than it actually is. New me would normaly imply an extreme makeover of some sort. A new hair style, flashy wardrobe . Well, unless you call gaining about 30lbs due to a growimg baby inside my belly a makeover, im sorry to dissapoint you. This year a "new me" means a new state of mind. Like any red blooded human, I have many shortcomings. One of them being my inability to follow through with the many genious ideas that pop into my head on a daily basis. So this is my New Years resolution! This year I be more diligent about posting weekly on my blogs, I will finish all my unfinished projects from 2010, I will actively promote myself as a makeup artist and not shy away from new oppurtunities. I will believe in my talent.

To kick start this resolution I am expanding my internet marketing with a new Facebook page dedicated soley my makeup artistry, as well as a new profile on a networking website called Betterfly.com. My salon Elixir Salon and Day Maker's origional Facebook page mysteriously disappeared but there is a new one up and running. With the new year comes a new wave of motivation and im excited to see where it takes me!!

With Valentines day right around the corner, I have about 5 weeks to fill my schedule with makeup appointments so its time to start spreading the word! If you read my blog, check in weekly for all the updates and new postings! I have a feeling this is going to be a great year!

1 comment: