Monday, September 27, 2010

Misfit Monroe Master Makeup Artist is back in action!!

Whats up people out there in cyber space! Ive been MIA for a while but I get like that from time to time. I'm like a turtle... when things get tough I retreat inside my shell for a while! But I'm back and in rare form! Here's whats happened in the last few months... I got married to my best friend and the love of my life, got an amazing new job as the resident makeup artist for a very prestigious salon and spa and am now expecting my second child. Lots of lows followed by lots of highs and I'm just excited to see where this crazy thing called life is headed next!

My latest and greatest passion is Aveda Makeup!! Its almost completely organic and very eco friendly. I'm now painting faces full time at Elixir Salon and Day Maker in Colleyville, TX. It is an Aveda salon so every product they use from their plant derived hair colors, and makeup pigments to the massage oils and waxes are all from Aveda so they are great for sensitive skin and giving back to the environment with every use.

This Months Specials!!!

Halloween: Pre-book your makeup appointment now for your Halloween parties for $10 and receive a free eyeliner with a $45 traditional application or $60 airbrush makeup.

Homecoming: Book now for your Homecoming makeover and be the Belle of the ball

More to come so stay tuned!!

85 Village Lane Suite 150
Colleyville, TX
(817)427-9700

No comments:

Post a Comment