Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Who is Misfit Monroe??

Hello world, allow me to introduce myself... When Life gets tough and it feels like nothing else could possibly go wrong and im ready to just give up, is when I need the stronger version of me to come out and take control of my life. Like Beyonce has Sasha Fierce, I have Misfit Monroe. She is confidant, sexy, ambitious, motivated and doesnt let anyone get in her way or pull her down. She is fearless and spontaneous and lives in the moment. While I myself am naturally all of these things, sometimes life has a way of wieghing you down and one can lose themselves in the chaos. After going through some personal trauma that uprooted me from California and planted me in Texas, its time for Misfit Monroe to make the most of this new life! Stay tuned...

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment